Wednesday, February 20, 2013

In Love

I have a confession to make. I’m quite curious about what it means to be in love. Don’t get me wrong, I do love. I feel love very often, many many times each day, and tears can and often do come to my eyes just from the sensation of that love. But that love comes and goes, comes and goes, comes and goes. I will witness someone’s sweetness and the unmistakeable sensation of love will arise in me. I’ll be touched by someone’s generosity, or their kindness, goodness, sensitivity, vulnerability, support, beauty, selflessness, or resilience, and my heart will undoubtedly be touched and the sensation of love will arise.
In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

In Love
In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment